Final Paper (100 points/___________).This is the culmination of the semesterâ€™s work. It should reflect clear knowledge of the discourse community (audience), the current conversation on the topic, and the conventions of the field. Because of these things, it will be VERY detailed in looking at a specific, specialized problem/idea (that we discussed and follows your approved outline). Further, it should speak of your ability to choose, synthesize, and document sources in order to add an idea/discussion to the already on-going discussion within the field. It is the proud exclamation of information and knowledge in a suitable form. This final paper should be 18+ pages of text.
Final Papers will be graded based upon:
1. If it meets the assignment. It must be an academic essay of 18+ pages of text which follows your â€œapprovedâ€ outline. If you make changes to your outline, please discuss them with your instructor. Failure to do so could result in course failure.
2. Use of scholarly sources. You need to use a minimum of 12 academic journal articles(each over 12 pages long) in your paper. If you choose to use books or websites, you should clear them with me first. If you have less than 12 academic articles or otherwise approved sources, you will receive an F for the course. For exceptions, ________________.
3. Focus/Critical Thinking/Knowledgeable Voice. You need to have a point or goal. There has to be something you are adding to the on-going conversation that you believe other academics in your field would be enriched by considering. You arenâ€™t merely repeating otherâ€™s ideas, but promoting your own thoughts. A solid thesis can really help with this. Make sure your body is your effort to prove/support the thesis. (20%)
4. Level of development/depth. In academic work, it isnâ€™t enough to merely mention great points (even with sources). You need to explain them carefully. How was the point arrived at? What sort of research was done to get the information? Does everyone agree on it? Who doesnâ€™t? Why? What are alternative points? Why does the point matter? (15%)
5. Audience Awareness. You will need to closely match the tone, style, and writing of those in the field. (15%)
6. Connections. You need to explain how your points connect to one another. You need to tie your parts together to make a cohesive whole. (10%)
7. Organization. You need to have an organization that suits your audience, and paragraph cohesion. Ask yourself: Does it have clear introduction, body, conclusion? Does each paragraph have 1 main point? Does it avoid repetition? (20%)
8. Follows standard English writing rules. Watch for mechanics â€“ sentence fragments, run-ons, verb usage, clarity, etc. (10%)
9. Proper use of documentation style. Make sure you have an adequate cover page, page numbering, source use throughout the work, and reference pages as required by your documentation style.(10%)
Presentations/Self-Reflection Essay Option (Cr/NCr)
You have the option of presenting what you learned this semester verbally or in writing. There will be a handout, but basically you are discussing what you learned about research, reading, your fieldâ€™s expectations and doc style, and how you dealt with the challenges of writing. Youâ€™ll want to include how youâ€™ll use this information in the future.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.