Topic: Comparing books: Managing Transitions, Who Moved My Cheese?, Fish! Sticks, Our Iceberg Is Melting
for class: Organizational Change Management (Online)
Paper on Passion, Stamina, Leadership Skills, and Attitude
1. 1.This paper will be about four pages long plus a references page, based on one-inch margins, font of 11 or 12 and double spacing. The parts will be a title, a brief introduction, a paragraph for each of the four topics explained below, a paragraph for the top choice, a brief conclusion, and the references page using APA style. The books are listed in the syllabus, using APA style.
2. 2.Plan your paper before you write so that you are naming 17 different characters (12 positive, 4 negative, and one best of all in all categories) with at least one from each book (Managing Transitions, Who Moved My Cheese?, Fish! Sticks, My Iceberg Is Melting). By the way, notice the punctuation in these titles and also that several books have multiple authors. When you choose from Managing Transitions, you may have a description of a person rather than a proper name, for examples, those in the prison study, an early adopter in the agriculture study, or the people of Athens. You may choose the mule from â€œThe Mule in the Wellâ€ as one of the characters.
3. 3.Write professionally, meaning that you refer to each book by authorâ€™s last name and the year of publication in parentheses in the text of your paper, rather than the title of the book. The first two pages in the file on the course main page in Blackboard entitled â€œCiting and Using Sourcesâ€ will give you examples. You will be expected to make proper citations.
4. 4.First of four topics: Select three characters who have significant positive passion and one who has significant negative passion for the change. Name them, give the citation when you first mention them, and discuss how their passion is the same or different among the three positive and how the negative choice influences the change leaders.
5. 5.Second of four topics: Select three characters who have significant positive stamina and one who has significant negative stamina for the change. Name them and discuss how their stamina is the same or different among the three positive and how the negative choice influences the change leaders.
6. 6.Third of four topics: Select three characters who have significant positive leadership skills and one who has a significant lack of leadership skills for the change. Name them and discuss how their leadership skills are the same or different among the three positive and how the negative choice influences the change leaders .
7. 7.Fourth of four topics: Select three characters who exhibit a significant positive attitude and one who has a significant negative attitude for the change. Name them and discuss how their positive attitudes are the same or different among the three positive and how the negative choice influences the change leaders.
8. 8.Fifth of the topics: Which one character had the most of all of these characteristics? Name the person and defend your choice thoroughly.
9. 9.Choose details, make explanations, and give comparisons or contrasts that show that you have read and assimilated the material in these books.
10. 10.Edit and proofread your paper to get rid of casual oversights and grammatical or punctuation mistakes. Make this an example of your best writing.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.