Should prostitution be de-criminalized in the U.S?
Essay Question: Should prostitution be de-criminalized in the U.S?
Research Assignment: Research two different perspectives on the topic, adequately discussing both perspectives, and developing your own argument in response to these perspectives.
Instructions: Compose a eight full page essay that includes an introduction (including a thesis) and enough body paragraphs to fulfill the page requirement. You must include at least one quote from eight different sources (including at least one book and three academic journals)and analyze them. The essay will include both expositional passages (indicating a few of the main points of a particular perspective) and analytical passage built around the critical discussion of both perspectives. Include a correct works cited list at the end of essay. Strive to be as grammatically correct as possible.
Please be sure to include quotes for each body paragraphs from each works cited that I wrote below and write citation in the parenthesis.
1. Widom, C. S. and Kuhns, J. B. Childhood victimization and subsequent risk for promiscuity, prostitution, and teenage pregnancy: A prospective study. American Journal of Public Health. November 1996. Academic Article.
2. Vandepitte, J. Lyerla, R. Dallabetta, G. Crabbe, F. Alary, M. and Buve, A. Estimates of the number of female sex workers in different regions of the world. British Medical Journal, Jun 2006. Academic Article.
3. Ayalew,T. and Berhane, Y. Child prostitution: Magnitude and related problems. Ethiopian Medical Journal. Europe PMC, 2000.Academic Article.
4. Ringdal, Nils Johan. Love for Sale: A world history of prostitution. New York. Grove Press, 2004. Book
5. ProCon.org. Should prostitution be legal? ProCon.org. 21 August. 2013. <http://prostitution.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=001315> Web.
6. Davidson, Julia Oâ€™connell.The rights and wrongs of prostitution. Hypatia, 2002.
7. Farley, Kelly. Prostitution: A critical review of the medical and social sciences literature. Women and Criminal Justice, 2000. <http://www.prostitutionresearch.com/Farley_Kelly%20Prostitution_A%20Critical%20Review%20of%20the%20Medical%20and%20Social%20Sciences%20Literature.pdf> Web.
8. Jenness, Valerie. From sex as sin to sex as work: COYOTE and the reorganization of prostitution as a social problem. Social Problems,1990. Article.
9. Edlund, Lena, and Korn, Evelyn. A theory of prostitution. Journal of Political Economy, 2002. <http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.201.5156&rep=rep1&type=pdf>
10. Erickson, Patricia G, Butters, Jennifer, Butters, and McGillycuddy, Patti. Crack and prostitution: Gender, myths, and experiences. Journal of Drug Issues, 2000, Web.
11. Phoenix, Jo. Regulating prostitution: Different problems, different solutions, same old story. Community Safety Journal, February 2007, Web.
12. Raymond, Janice. G. Prostitution as violence against women: NGO stonewalling in Beijing and elsewhere. Coalition Against Trafficking In Women, July 20,1998.Web.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.