Tips and suggestions for writing and research:
1-Consider and discuss â€œwhyâ€ things happened, not so much â€œwhatâ€ occurred. Analyze, argue and evaluated as opposed to describe and chronicle. It is best to err on the side of not providing enough background, than consuming your essay with description and narrative.
2. Respond directly to the question, reflecting its key terms. This is especially vital in the introduction and conclusion.
3. Give a clear, explicit statement of your main contention early in the essay, and develop it sequentially and logically.
4. If you are relating and listing facts and events, make sure that you emphasize and explain their significance. Ensure that any narrative detail is subordinated to your argument (that is to say, works for your argument). Do not let narrative detail and descriptive passages drive your essay.
5. Do not quote from secondary sources unless the points they make are truly unique, or the phrasing they utilize is too good to ignore, or the specific wording is something you will be engaging with. Avoid quoting secondary sources for facts and basic observations â€“ paraphrase instead and include the appropriate footnote. Your essay should not read like a series of unrelated and unexplained quotations.
6. Support all of your claims and assertions with some kind of evidence â€“ an event, a quote from a figure involved or contemporary observer, some statistics, or at least a footnote. Avoid statements of your own opinion without adequate supporting material.
7. Engage with your sources critically where possible. This does not mean disagreeing with them for the sake of it, but rather an acknowledgement, where relevant, that there are competing points of view and interpretations. The best essays will then provide footnotes or refer to the other sources which take a contrary view.
8. Show an awareness of contrary arguments, and try to show or argue why your case is superior or more persuasive.
9. Consider locating your arguments in the context of an existing academic or political debate on the topic. Some useful ways of doing this are suggested below:
a. â€œX has argued thatâ€¦; Y has argued thatâ€¦; yet neither have properly accounted forâ€¦â€
b. â€œX has argued thatâ€¦ but this oversimplifies the [event, process]; or overstates the
significance of [person ,factors]; which was significantly more complex/important/influentialâ€¦â€
c. â€œX has argued thatâ€¦; by contrast, Y has argued thatâ€¦ In my essay, I will argue that while Xâ€™s characterization of [event, process, debate] is essentially correct, Y has better grasped [another aspect]â€ Avoid simply stating that each has good and bad points, and then arbitrarily combining the two, or â€œaveragingâ€ their positions together
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.